Tuesday, May 23, 2017

FairyLoot Unboxing

͑
 
Today I have a FairyLoot unboxing!!! This box was supposed to be delivered Friday but I was not home so I got it yesterday. This was a great box that was jam-packed with a ton of stuff.
 
First off was the spoiler card that had a beautiful print on the front. The theme for this month was Warriors & Legends:

Next was a very cool metallic feather pen made by Flora's Wonder Emporium. Also Celtic socks exclusively by FaiyLoot:
 
There was an awesome "Lord of the Rings" woodmark by Ink and Wonder. I have been wanting one of their bookmarks for a while now so I was very excited about it:
 
Next there was an opposing tin candle from In The Wick Of Time which was named by the author of the book. Two were sent out one named Flame and one named Mist. I got Mist. The scent is warm stone and woodsmoke, and it smells divine:
 
There was also jasmine & lychee green tea from The Tea Leaf Co called Warriors & Legends:
 
Also in the box was a second book called "World Mythology in Bite-Sized Chunks" by Mark Daniels. I can't wait to read it, I love to read about mythology and legends!!
 
On top of the two books there was also a chapter sampler of "Naondel" by Maria Turtschaninoff:
 
Finally after all that I got down to the book bag which included the Fairyscoop, two bookmarks, a signed book plate, and a letter from the author:
 
And last but not least the book "Flame in the Mist" by Renee Ahdieh:
 
This is a retelling of Mulan. Mariko is forced into an engagement to the son of the emperor's favorite consort. But before she can get to the imperial city of Inako she is ambushed by the Black Clan who have been hired to kill her. She dresses as a boy and infiltrates the clan only to find she might actually belong there. It sounds like a very interesting book and I will be reading it very soon. 
 
In other news I will be doing a review for "23:27" by H.L. Roberts within the next week so be on the look out for that, I already have it written I just have to clean it up a bit from the original draft. I will also be posting more unboxings this month so keep an eye out.   
 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment